Virtual Camp application is now closed. Thank you for another exciting camp season. We’ll be back next year.
Our Virtual Camp 2020 dates have been set and we’re excited to provide your campers with all the best virtual camp adventures. Sessions run on a weekly basis, Monday-Friday. The dates for the 2020 summer will be as follows:
Virtual Camp Week 1: July 6 – 10th now closed
Virtual Camp Week 2: July 13 – 17th now closed
Virtual Camp Week 3: July 20 – 24th now closed
Virtual Camp Week 4: July 27 – 31th now closed
Virtual Camp Week 5: August 3 – 7th now closed
Virtual Camp Week 6: August 10 – 14th now closed
Virtual Camp will consist of several components:
- Camp Morty Youtube channel. Our very own channel filled with activities, tutorials and adventures. Campers can watch these whenever they like. They can try seven new things in a row or repeat the same one every day. The majority will require no special supplies or equipment. Activities will include Arts & Crafts, Dance, Yoga, Meditation, Adventure Time and many others. There is no limit to the amount camper can participate.
- Scheduled online events. Staff will host scheduled online events that campers can participate in. Attendance will be limited strictly to campers and their guardians only. And participants will be moderated to ensure everyone has a safe time at Virtual Camp. Events may include Junior Camp Read Alongs, Teen Time, Talent Show and other Camp Morty mainstays. The exact schedule will be posted closer to the start of camp.
- Camp Morty Virtual Camp Starter Kit. We know many families don’t have the ability to connect with us online currently. So our starter kits will be providing each camper with the tools they need to watch videos and participate in group activities. **Note: This box will contain valuables and will need to be picked up in person at one of our usual bus sites. The schedule is on our site and part of the application.
- Weekly Activities Box. Some activities do need supplies. These boxes will be filled with supplies for arts & crafts, STEM activities and age appropriate books. Each camper may receive up to two Activity Boxes over the course of the summer. You may sign up for any two weeks via the camper application.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance. Please provide up-to-date and thorough contact information so we may get in touch with you about questions or concerns.