The following items are requested to help meet our camps needs or enhance specific aspects of our program.
Please reach out to the camp directors by e-mailing us if you might be willing to help us with one of the following items:
- Arts and Crafts Supplies (an Art drive would be GREAT!)
- Fold up easels
- Various instruments (bongo drums, shakers, symbols, keyboard)
- Sports Equipment
- Shed and/or storage bins for existing and “camp supplies” (sneakers, clothing, backpacks, pillows shampoo, soap, etc)
- Mats for Waterfront
- Wall partitions (the movable, sound absorbing kind) to help create more usable space in the back of our Mess Hall for instruction and allow us to display camper artwork.
- “Superhero” Grant that allows us to hire a guest artists in for special programs (ex: a hypnotist, magician, pro basketball player, etc)
- Industrial toaster
- Stand alone projector screen.
- Bleachers for basketball court.